sábado, 25 de agosto de 2007

Soldier or Dreamer

He abandoned me.
Fear is an exit sign. Fear is just a door either to transformation, or enlightenment to a tragic illusion you have.

I love everything the haunts me and never leaves. Like an old frame that has something about her that you can't resist.

I find answers from music all the time.

Grace is wath matter.

Your throught is your right, your art is your right.

Music is my mother and my father, is my work and my rest.... my blood, my compass, my love.

I don't really need to be remembered.

I hope the muisic's remembered.

Half of the art of making record is letting the whole thing go... even your mistakes.

Love heals all wounds and not just time done

Relentless, endless joy peaking into tears, resting in calmness, a simmering beauty.

Don't hate my father.


"At the end of the night I feel strange, because I feel I've told everybody all my secrets."


The music business is the most childish business in the world.

Just feeling is a subversive act. Expressing is is rebelious.

I swear upon my blood I understand you. I swear on my grave, I understand you...


Jeff Buckley describing his work, his life and thoughts.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quem não gosta de um carinho?!...